Wednesday, April 22, 2009

This dream actually made me smile...for a whole day...!!!

This was suppose to be my first blog....but i gotta make an intro..neway....

Saturday...i went to bed arnd 3.30...i think....had shisha testing wit frens at JJ's place...neway...i actually had a dream that made me smile throughout sunday...seriously...jj,khaled n jash was wit me....i explained the whole thing why the dream made me freakin smile....i'll explain that ltr...

Back to the dream...I started wit me runnin arnd this huge building...chasing after sumone...the closer i get ...i noticed...that sumone is a she...n there is always a corner that she turns...sumtimes runnin up the stairs...sumtimes runnin dwn...so i kept on chasin, close enough till i was able to hear her voice...but it was like she was havin a conversation...n i couldnt hear wat she was sayin...so i kept on chasin...till i reached an entrance..i think..it was a huge door...so i gave it a push to open...n then i saw the most unexpected person...she was sitting dwn starin at the moon...then wen i call her name out..she turned...n also had a surprise look...

So we chit chatted...before i move on ....i'll briefly tell wat happen between me n her in reality...we had a fall out...once we were as close as we could be...then we werent...n yup..she..for was the one who got away...we had a fall out coz of a stupid argument...k back to the dream...so we chit chatted aut about wat happend n why the fallout..n i sort of like poured my heart about my feelings...n the thing is...she did the same thing....so usually...its a happy ending...but....WWWWWWRRRRRRRROOOOONNNNNGGGG....she started tearin up n told me..." I luv u so much...i really do...at the same time...i really luv u also as a fren...i am so sorry..."..I sighed...n took it...the same thing happend 8 yrs ago...so its like..."Its ok...besides..we still can be frens..rite?..."..i asked...so she layed her head on my shoulders starin at the stars...so i kept on starin at her...wit the feelin so close..yet so far...then she gave a peck on the cheeck.. Then a kiss on the lips...then we sort of made out..i was thinkin....wawawewawa..hehehe...then she starts givin me a hickie...which was such a turnon...then...the most darnest thing happend...while givin me a hickie..my beard hair got stuck in her mouth..which was actually funny..in the dream..then we continued...THEN I WOKE UP...aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhh.....n i smiled the whole freakin day....seriously....

All i thought about was her...actually..even till now...thinkin bout her...i smile..n frown...haih...ohwelll wat to do... :(

More comin from ures trully...soon...ciao

2 comments:

  1. Wahhhh....Interesting ooooo..
    Confirm Wet Dream kan Raj ...=p
    Nice thing to write dude ..Keep it up .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah....it wasnt a wet dream....but it kept me smillin... :)

    ReplyDelete